Accountancy Forum
SOME QUOTES ........ - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forum-general)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forum-general-discussion)
+--- Thread: SOME QUOTES ........ (/thread-some-quotes)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- sajjad_dar2000 - 09-14-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by paki_power</i>
<br />sajjad...why are you listing your qualities and naming others for it. see first of all you should correct your spellings so that everyone should understand clearly what you really mean. otherwise dont use english...what you write is insult to english words...so please correct them first.

reg
Paki_power
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Mr Indian, List the words with wrong spelling written by me and correct them….

- paki_power - 09-14-2005

I dont have that much time to correct your spellings( they are too many)...its a home work that you must do...

reg
paki_power

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by paki_power</i>
<br />I dont have that much time to correct your spellings( they are too many)...its a home work that you must do...

reg
paki_power

I tell you one story. Once a man painted a picture and hanged it on the busy street and put the following sentence on top of picture ‘please tick on the picture where you think picture need improvement’. Next day he went to the street to check the picture and he surprise/disappointed to see the too many ticks on his painted picture. There was almost tick everywhere on the picture. When he reached home he was so upset, his father asked him ‘why you are upset’ in response he showed concerned picture to his father

His father asked him to paint one more picture and he did. Now his father asked him to put following sentence ‘please correct the picture where you think it needs correction/improvement’ and hang it on same street. He obeyed the order of his father and followed all his instructions. Next day he went to see the picture in the street and he surprised, there was no mark/tick on the picture.

I think I don’t need to tell you that why I put above story for you

you dont need to tell me this story...anybody who has knowledge of english can point put mistakes in what you write...their is nothing to be ashamed of...you are trying that is good..but I dont have time to correct your mistakes...one day you will be able to write good english...one thing I can suggest is that you should read more of english newspapers..that really helps

- IBRAR_2180 - 09-14-2005

Hi sajjad...[)]

I do not agree with you, If someone is pointing out your mistake you should try to correct it rather than start arguing it. Everyone knows how much literacy we have and I would say whatever world is saying against us somewhere from bottom of heart is right, we have shown to this world corruption, political instability, terrorism and thats why things are backfiring us.

Allah Hafiz[)]

<br />you dont need to tell me this story...anybody who has knowledge of english can point put mistakes in what you write...their is nothing to be ashamed of...you are trying that is good..but I dont have time to correct your mistakes...one day you will be able to write good english...one thing I can suggest is that you should read more of english newspapers..that really helps

First of all thanks for you valuable advice and I am not worried about my English because I am student and will learn English through my education. Might be you believe or not I passed my every single exam in first attempt and in this session secured highest marks (85%) in my ACCA law exam.

Note highest mark in my college FTC (London)

I have to say that you have two personalities.
One personality paki_power and 2nd Pakistan_ki_......

I would appreciate if you stop writing under the Pakisnan_ki_.... ID. If you want to discuss something than there are so many decent way to discuss and you are most well come to this forum.

If I am wrong about the other ID than accept my apologise but whoever is using this ID (Pakistan_ki_.....) he is presenting bad image of his country (India).

Take Care

see..you imagine a lot..I am not writing under two personalities...its good to hear that you got so many marks in Law..but can you tell everyone how much did you get in your english exam...

<br />see..you imagine a lot..I am not writing under two personalities...its good to hear that you got so many marks in Law..but can you tell everyone how much did you get in your english exam...

Zero....aub khush ho jaho...and whatever I said is right (you are writing under three different IDs)

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by IBRAR_2180</i>
<br />Hi sajjad...[)]

I do not agree with you, If someone is pointing out your mistake you should try to correct it rather than start arguing it. Everyone knows how much literacy we have and I would say whatever world is saying against us somewhere from bottom of heart is right, we have shown to this world corruption, political instability, terrorism and thats why things are backfiring us.

Allah Hafiz[)]

A typical Indian reply/answer...

- Humaira - 09-14-2005

AOA[)]

"THERE R TWO TRAGEDIES IN LIFE.ONE IS NOT TO GET UR HEART'S DESIRE.THE OTHER IS TO GET IT"
(G.B.SHAW)
ALLAH HAFIZ N TAKE CARE
REMEMBER ME IN UR PRAYERS.[)]

" NOthing in this world can compansate for the loss of self-respect,nobleness of mind and self-honour "

- fahim239 - 09-15-2005

well its a good move to start exchanging quotes!

these are some of my favourites

"Beware of a man who does not return your blow; he neither forgives you nor allows you to forgive yourself"

"He who can does; Who cannot teaches"

"o lord fogive my small jokes on Thee and i will forgive Thy great bigs on me"

"Many a men in love with a dimple often makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl"

«•´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•»
«................. Fahim .................»
«•´`•.(¸.•*(¸.•´ `•.¸)*•.¸).•´`•»

- Humaira - 09-15-2005

AOA[)]
Nice quotes Faheem...

"Truth is stronger than fiction"
Allah hafiz

" NOthing in this world can compansate for the loss of self-respect,nobleness of mind and self-honour "

- Humaira - 09-16-2005

<font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman"><b></b><i></i><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="purple"></font id="purple">
AOA,[)]
He who is greedy is disgraced; he who discloses his hardship will always be humiliated; he who has no control over his tongue will often have to face discomfort.(Ali ibn-Abi-Talib)
Allah Hafiz n take care[)]

- Moon - 09-16-2005

Every man should marry, after all happiness is not everything in life.

------------------------
Be careful! Words speak....

- Moon - 09-16-2005

Success is a relative term, because it brings more relatives.

------------------------
Be careful! Words speak....