Accountancy Forum
SOME QUOTES ........ - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forum-general)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forum-general-discussion)
+--- Thread: SOME QUOTES ........ (/thread-some-quotes)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- ibrishah - 10-08-2005

Seek Knowledge even if it is in China.

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
http//www.ibrishah.4t.com
It is not an achievement to make thousand friends aday but the achievement is to make one friend for thousand years.

- ibrishah - 10-08-2005

If you clean the floor with love, you have done an invisible painting.
<i>Osho</i>

Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
<i>Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.</i>

There are times when we must sink to the bottom of our misery to understand truth, just as we must descend to the bottom of a well to see the stars in broad daylight.
<i>Vaclav Havel[i]

I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you. Let us work together for unity and love.
[i]Gandhi's Prayer For Peace</i>

Prays makes the Future
Ibri
http//www.ibrishah.4t.com
It is not an achievement to make thousand friends aday but the achievement is to make one friend for thousand years.

- Moon - 10-08-2005

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
-Ronald Reagan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are a politician then you are a lier, but if you are a lier you may not be a politician!

- Moon - 10-08-2005

"I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit."
-Kahlil Gibran,

"Cast aside those who liken godliness to whimsy and who try to combine their greed for wealth with their desire for a happy afterlife."
-Kahlil Gibran, "Beauty"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are a politician then you are a lier, but if you are a lier you may not be a politician!

- Moon - 10-08-2005

"History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon."

-Napoleon

- Moon - 10-10-2005

"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity."
- Dorothy Parker

- Moon - 10-10-2005

A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.

- Sir Francis Bacon

- Moon - 10-10-2005

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.

- Henry David Thoreau

- Ali RAZA - 10-06-2009

"Any significant long-term change requires long-term practice, whether that
change has to do with playing the violin or learning to be a more open,
loving person. We all know people who say that they have been permanently
changed by experiences of a moment or a day or a weekend. But when you
check it out you'll generally discover that those who ended up permanently
changed had spent considerable time preparing for their life-changing
experience or had continued diligently practicing the new behavior afterward."
- Michael Murphy and George Leonard

"When you see a thing clearly in your mind, your creative ''success mechanism''
within you takes over and does the job much better than you could do it by
conscious effort or "willpower."
- Maxwell Maltz

"A major part of successful living lies in the ability to put first things first.
Indeed the reason most major goals are not achieved is that we spend
our time doing second things first."
- Robert J. McKain

"The secret of health both for mind and body is not to mourn for the past,
not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live the
present moment wisely and earnestly."
- Buddha

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -
it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
This is the day your life really begins."
- Bob Moawad

- Sitara - 10-07-2009

<font color="brown"></font id="brown">

Sometimes we must be hurrt in order to grow,
Sometimes we must fail in order to know,
Sometimes we must lose in order to gain,
Because some lessons in life are best learned through pain.

- Ali RAZA - 02-06-2010

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gifted ability, or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace from that day. We cannot change our past, we cannot change the fact that people will act in certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing that we can do is play on the one string that we have and this string is, Attitude. I am convinced that life is ten percent what happens to me and ninety percent how I react to it. And so it is with you....We are in charge of our Attitudes.
-- Charles Swindoll

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt

Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right.
-- Henry Ford

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.”

William A. Foster